Lovely sweet fudge that melts in your mouth. Irresistable! Try it!
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUDGE WITH LEMON
approx 30 pcs
1 1/4 cup (300 ml) whipping cream
1 1/4 cup (300 ml) granulated sugar
1/4 cup (60 ml) light corn syrup (or golden syrup)
a pinch of salt
1/2 stick (50 g) butter
1 cup (150 g) white chocolate
zest of one lemon
- Prepare a tin (approx 4×12 inch / 10×30 cm) with greaseproof paper (I use a loaf tin).
- Put whipping cream, sugar, syrup and salt into a pan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Let it boil until it reaches a temperature of 248°F (120°C).
- Carefully remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter, chocolate and lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and put in the fridge to cool.
- Cut into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge.